How to balance it all? Working moms are working harder than ever, right? This book, perfect for a year-end review/New Year’s resolutions time frame is all about how we moms juggle work and life and life and work. Read the stories the From Left to Write bloggers are sharing today, inspired by the book Take the Cake: A Working Mom’s Guide to Grabbing a Slice of the Life You’ll Love by M.F. Chapman.
- April from It’s All About Balance is balancing her life for her daughters
- Elaine from Connor and Helen Grow Up! is pulling a New Year’s resolution together
- Thien-Kim from I’m Not the Nanny has a word for 2011: freedom
- Amy Heinz from Using Our Words has an item on her To Do list: enjoy a slice of the sweet life
- Jacki from The Raven’s Spell has so much to do, so little time
- Bay from Queen Mother Blog shares how she actually gets anything done
- Shannon from Its My Time to Write is grabbing a slice of the balance cake
- Brandi from Mama Knows It All says “make it stop!”
- Tracy from My Crazed Family has new year new goals
- Nicki from Suddenly Single Journey is taking the cake
- Elena from C.Mom discusses the cost of being plugged in
- Amy from Occupation: Mommy asks what’s on your to do list?
- Melanie from tales from the crib reveals that the truth is…she doesn’t
- Cristie Ritz King from The Traveling Circus has lists and calendars and Google…oh my!
- Susan from AwwwTrouble has more to do
- Michelle from Honest & Truly! asks to do or not to list (lists, that is)
- Brenda Bartella Peterson from brendabartellapeterson.com is priority setting
- Jennifer from Zen Mama Wannabe talks New Year’s Resolutions
- Alma from Marketing Mommy has a brand new to-do list
- Nicole from Not Just a Working Mom shares a day in the life of a WOHM*
- Melissa from Life With Sophia has a guilt list
- Michele from Read Out Loud is making peace with her to-do list
About the book:
TAKE THE CAKE takes on the challenge of being a modern working mom with solutions that tackle everything from where you want to be in five years to how to make the balanced to do list. Gain tips, employ exercises to get balanced today. Learn how to put the smart phone away, focus on goals even with daily demands and to find time for YOU. Take a moment to sit on the happy. Reflect about where you are and savor it just as you might a big piece of chocolate cake. It’s yours to have. Grab a slice today.Part Zen with a no nonsense attitude, TAKE THE CAKE delivers the goods to have our cake and eat it, too. It’s never too late to live the life you want.
Visit the author’s website.
Follow M.F. Chapman on Twitter.
Purchase your copy of Take the Cake by M.F. Chapman.