It’s winter and I’ve been inside, cowering by my heater. A lot. Sitting in my home office for so many cold days made me realize that my book stash is threatening to fall over and crush me. Again. That means time to purge some books. My purge is your gain. So who wants new to you books? I do have a few caveats, however:
- Some books may be galleys or ARC (advanced reader copies). Meaning that they are not the finished copies you buy from the bookstores. They will have typos and errors.
- Books will be shipped Media Mail via U.S. Postal Service. That means it might take a couple of weeks to reach you. Because books are heavy and cost a lot to ship.
- Your shipping address must be in the U.S. I’m sorry I won’t be able to cover international shipping.
If you’re cool with those caveats, here’s what you can win. I’m giving away the above stack of books. Here’s what is in the stack:
- The Heavens Rise by Christopher Rice (finished copy, hardcover)
- The Moonlight Palace by Liz Rosenberg (finished copy, paperback)
- The Marshmallow Test: Mastering Self-Control by Walter Mischel (ARC)
- Skink–No Surrender by Carl Hiaasen (ARC)
- Before I Go by Colleen Oakley (ARC). I LOVED this book, Read my review here.
- Autographed copy of The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee (hardcover)
Another chance to win:
I’m also giving away another stack of books exclusively to my newsletter subscribers. All you have to do is join my newsletter and confirm your email before March 5th. I’ll surprise you with which books you’ll win. If you’re already on the list, you’re automatically entered! You can also join here: