This past weekend I attended Blogalicious, a blogging conference celebrating women bloggers of color. I received copies of new and upcoming books written by women of color. Big thanks to Bernadette, who runs #BlackLitChat on Twitter, for hooking us up with the books!
Check out my video showing the books:
Here are the books I mentioned:
- The Cutting Season: A Novel by Attica Locke
- Passing Love by Jacqueline E. Luckett (this book is available to purchase unlike what I said in the video)
- Better With You Here by Gwendolyn Zepeda
- The Girl in the Garden by Kamala Nair
- Bilingual Is Better: Two Latina Moms on How the Bilingual Parenting Revolution is Changing the Face of America by Ana Flores and Roxana Soto
- Be Your Own Boyfriend by Kaneisha Grayson
Follow me on GoodReads.
Do you like videos like this? Would you like to see more video reviews? Let me know in the comments!
I received copies of the books with no obligation to write, read or review them. Though I’m excited to read them. This post contains affiliate links.