I’ve never craved cheese this badly. That’s what happens when I read about book about cheese. More specifically The Whole Fromage by Kathe Lison, who traveled to France to learn all about the country’s cheeses. I consumed a lot of cheese in the reading of this book. Not that it’s a bad thing.
It turns out cheese brings out strong feelings in From Left to Write members. Not only are we discussing the book on our members’ blogs, we’re also hosting a
Google Hangout on Sunday, August 25 to discuss it live on air. Grab some cheese and join us! Watch the video chat here.
- Rebecca at Life of An Army Wife shares how making sourdough starter is a lot like making cheese.
- Taylor of The Quiet Moments is sharing her life-long love of cheese with her daughter!
- Meghan from Crazy Casa K remembers being introduced to the amazing world of European cheese.
- Ashley B of Memoirs of a Modern Day Wife can’t imagine a life without cheese.
- Julia at All About the Pretty recalls her first taste of Camembert as a student in Paris.
- Alison Abbot from Green with Renvy talks about French cheese labels how it relates to labeling in the US.
- Joy Weese Moll of Joy’s Book Blog shares how she went from a cheese-hating child to a cheese club member.
- Shannon from Shannon Morgan | Creative was inspired to make a gluten-free, dairy-free cheese quesadilla.
- Thien-Kim at I’m Not the Nanny just started her stinky cheese journey.
- Carrie from poet in the pantry is not ashamed of her cheese addiction.
- Michelle of Honest & Truly! never thought she liked moldy cheeses.
- Janaki at More Than Four Sides ponders the notion of milking ornery mammals to make cheese.
- Jen from Anybody Wants A Peanut? ponders what it means to be an expert.
- Nicole of Not Just a Working Mom takes the opportunity to try a lot of French cheeses.
- Liza at (a)Musing Foodie decides it’s time to make her own cheese.
- Emily from West of the Loop learns that her favorite method of eating blue cheese frown upon in France.
- Robin (noteverstill) is trying to get her family ready for the school year.
- Lisa from Hannemaniacs went gluten-free and upped her cheese intake.