For our latest book club discussion, we’re approaching the book a little differently.
Inspired by Arianna’s book, I challenged my fellow From Left to Write book club members to take a 7-day Thrive challenge. Some of us opted to unplug in the evenings, while others attempted to get more sleep in the evenings. So how did we do?
Since we’re all bloggers and work in social media, this is no small challenge. Head over to our members’ sites to learn how they succeeded (and failed) their challenges for our book club discussion of Thrive by Arianna Huffington:
- Kita Bryant of Kokoa Magazine wants you to live life a little more..and you can bring your electronics too.
- Jennifer at Ramblings of a Semi-Conscious Mastermind Mommy issues a challenge, are you up to it?
- Ange from Cowgirl Runs re-evaluates success in her life and challenges you to do the same.
- Thien-Kim at I’m Not the Nanny learned from her failure to unplug.
- Emily Stephens from Nap Time is My Time thrives when she unplugs.
- Laura of the gluten-free treadmill gives time-blocking a try.
- Jennifer from Me, Myself and Jen shares her successes and failures in her 7-day Thrive challenge!
- Erin from Read-at-Home Mama unpacks the eye-opening experience that followed a weeklong loss internet connectivity.
- Taylor at The Quiet Moments tried a few of Arianna’s suggestions and found some of them helpful!
- Jen K from Daydreams & Shoestrings wants you to Thrive by Sleeping Your Way to the Top!
- Jane T. of live like it’s shark week tries spending more time sleeping and less time on Twitter.
- Michelle from Honest and Truly! focused on gratitude and it’s making a difference in her life.
- Nancy at The Real Nani takes Arianna’s suggestions to heart as a deaf person.
- Kendra from Headband for Today shares 3 lessons she found in Thrive.
- Julie of A Good Joe hasn’t quite got the hang of balance just yet.
- melanie at tales from the crib is inspired to change the things she can change.
- Alicia S of the blog Titere con Bonete writes about how easy it is to sleep and awake refreshed.
As you can tell, we had fun revisiting Thrive. Make sure you check out our Thrive book club discussion when we discussed it last year.